• HACK STATUS

Entropia memory hack — Online / Undetected (updated 03/12/2024)

NEED TO KNOW

Live Support works from 6 am to 8 pm by UTC. If you asked something or created a ticket - just wait for the answer.

Entropia Basic How to get past SMS verification to get a new OW account?

dzk

Oct 31, 2022
go on eldorado.gg . youll find verified accounts for a few bucks.

pirols

Jun 7, 2022
A question: I used a number from onlinesim.io to receive the code via SMS. I played several games, but my account was locked. I opened a ticket with Blizzard, and they told me I just need to authenticate again using the SMS code. However, the onlinesim.io website no longer allows me to receive the code on the old number they previously gave me. And if I try to change the phone number on battle.net, they send the code to the old number, which I no longer have access to. What can I do?

lamprophony

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2019
A question: I used a number from onlinesim.io to receive the code via SMS. I played several games, but my account was locked. I opened a ticket with Blizzard, and they told me I just need to authenticate again using the SMS code. However, the onlinesim.io website no longer allows me to receive the code on the old number they previously gave me. And if I try to change the phone number on battle.net, they send the code to the old number, which I no longer have access to. What can I do?
This happened to me once. I simply repeated the procedure using the Anti-flag and bought another number, unfortunately I don’t know any other options

pirols

Jun 7, 2022
so by create a new account? Cause this account is not banned.

btw i open a new ticket saying that i lost my phone and the sim too o.o

lamprophony

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2019
so by create a new account? Cause this account is not banned.

btw i open a new ticket saying that i lost my phone and the sim too o.o
Yes, I just created a new account.
You can of course try to communicate with support, but I thought that this was not a very good idea, considering what I'm going to do