• HACK STATUS

Entropia memory hack — Online / Undetected (updated 03/12/2024)

NEED TO KNOW

Live Support works from 6 am to 8 pm by UTC. If you asked something or created a ticket - just wait for the answer.

Entropia Basic How to get past SMS verification to get a new OW account?

crackor24

Apr 15, 2021
Hi, can someone please tell me how you guys are avoiding the issue to add a phone number to a new account when only one number can be attached to each account?

I don't seem to find an answer to this issue unfortunately.
Thanks in advance

jackhawff

Nov 3, 2022
cheap indian phone numbers for like 10 cents, or like talkatone works too. i used talkatone but u had to buy it for $1. its so worth it tho like fr.

crackor24

Apr 15, 2021
Thanks for the info, but even with these two sites it always tells me to buy a post-paid phone number as it somehow detects this is a throw-away phone number. When I buy a number or do a subscription, will it be a "post paid phone number"?

lamprophony

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2019
Thanks for the info, but even with these two sites it always tells me to buy a post-paid phone number as it somehow detects this is a throw-away phone number. When I buy a number or do a subscription, will it be a "post paid phone number"?
Register account on another country. I tryed with Ukraine and France.

crackor24

Apr 15, 2021
I did create a new account with France VPN and it recognized it as French bcs the pre-dial was automatically +33 which is French predial. However, it still told me to use a post paid number when trying to register with the onlinesim.io trial number. Do i need to buy one or will it make no difference than the trial one?

lamprophony

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2019
I did create a new account with France VPN and it recognized it as French bcs the pre-dial was automatically +33 which is French predial. However, it still told me to use a post paid number when trying to register with the onlinesim.io trial number. Do i need to buy one or will it make no difference than the trial one?
You dont need to use VPN.
You need to chose "Receive SMS"
1667461462900.png

crackor24

Apr 15, 2021
yes I meant VPN to create new battle.net account.. Okay I will try to buy some balance to receive SMS from the website.. since the free trial numbers dont work. Thanks

lamprophony

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2019
yes I meant VPN to create new battle.net account.. Okay I will try to buy some balance to receive SMS from the website.. since the free trial numbers dont work. Thanks
Free trials numbers never work :)
And for battle.net you dont need VPN too

crackor24

Apr 15, 2021
okay I bought a french battle.net number, but it still doesn't work and says the same message about post-paid number :( already thought it would be too nice if it was this easy...

Attachments

lamprophony

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2019
If you dont receive sms from it. Onlinesim dont take money from your balance. Yes, sometimes need time to catch valid number.

crackor24

Apr 15, 2021
still doesnt work for me it still says its not a post-paid number, even with ukraine number :( i think i will give up, thanks for your assistance still...

crackor24

Apr 15, 2021
i tried for 2 hours straight with multiple website (talkatone for US number and now onlinesim), even bought credit through russian website and it still is detected as a virtual number, despite you saying it works for you.. Even that VPN is not needed, even though Battle.net always switches my prefix number to +33 for example when i create my account with french vpn, which is the pre-dial from france.

It's strange that you advise me to buy phone number on a website that still doesn't work and is detected as virtual number.. I really want to buy your product but not with my main battle.net account.

lamprophony

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2019
For me it works:
1667462905871.png

So, If you don't want to or if you can't do it, then I'm not forcing you to do anything. I can only wish you good luck.

crackor24

Apr 15, 2021
after doing it like 10 times and creating an account with russian VPN (otherwise it doesn't let me create a ukrainian account) it finally worked, thank you.