• HACK STATUS

Entropia memory hack — Online / Undetected (updated 03/12/2024)

NEED TO KNOW

Live Support works from 6 am to 8 pm by UTC. If you asked something or created a ticket - just wait for the answer.

Discussion

totallynotasmurfac

Apr 24, 2020
Hello there. Overwatch 2 needs us to have a valid phone number. Do you guys know of any services that can spoof that? I dont mind paying a monthly payment like Entropia here :)

lamprophony

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2019
Hello there. Overwatch 2 needs us to have a valid phone number. Do you guys know of any services that can spoof that? I dont mind paying a monthly payment like Entropia here :)
There is a lot of services which provide virtual phone numbers. Just google it

syb

Dec 7, 2019
there are major changes at Blizzard, Ow1 accounts will no longer need to be identified with a phone number (account created before July 2022); if you create a new account you will need to include a phone number, you can find it on the internet with a simple google search, the cost is a few cents depending on the country you are using.

ForeverNJ

Oct 9, 2022
are there any discount events? I'm interested in purchasing but although this is considered cheap among other ow2 cheats I'm trying to save as much as I can (pls no bully)

lamprophony

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2019
are there any discount events? I'm interested in purchasing but although this is considered cheap among other ow2 cheats I'm trying to save as much as I can (pls no bully)
Sorry, dude. We dont provide discounts.