• HACK STATUS

Entropia memory hack — Online / Undetected (updated 03/12/2024)

NEED TO KNOW

Live Support works from 6 am to 8 pm by UTC. If you asked something or created a ticket - just wait for the answer.

Discussion

fawaz

Jun 30, 2020
im getting "Microsoft .NET Framework" error when opening the hack for some reason never happened before. Root element is missing. I uninstalled driver and re-installed it and used both Default and Alt driver still getting same msg. If i press continue it doesnt go away i can only quit.

Last edited:

lamprophony

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2019
im getting "Microsoft .NET Framework" error when opening the hack for some reason never happened before. Root element is missing. I uninstalled driver and re-installed it and used both Default and Alt driver still getting same msg. If i press continue it doesnt go away i can only quit.
Go to the C/Entropia and delete config file

Namibros

Aug 26, 2020
I can't tell if these cheats are just really bad or if If im not working the settings right but I had to turn off my cheats to win the game cause the aimlock was that bad
You need to configure the settings yourself to what would work for you, theres a few posts here about settings that work for people, but its not automatic.

suspiria

Oct 9, 2020
Hey, can you send a page with all cheat features if there is one, and can you tell me the differences between normal

lamprophony

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2019
Hey, can you send a page with all cheat features if there is one, and can you tell me the differences between normal

ESP (wallhack) is the difference

Maergan

Mar 13, 2021
Cool i wanted to know how does it work cuz i didnt saw much in website just purchasing how to active chearsnin game and is triggerbot working cuz i heard some people saying is not working sometimes 😆😅

Maergan

Mar 13, 2021
Ok good does flickbot works good with hanzo cuz im main hanzo 😅🤣 and i dont want to be obv in game normally