• HACK STATUS

Entropia memory hack — Online / Undetected (updated 03/12/2024)

NEED TO KNOW

Live Support works from 6 am to 8 pm by UTC. If you asked something or created a ticket - just wait for the answer.

Discussion

oc458

Apr 21, 2020
How do I launch the hack? I did everything according to the instructions as well as taking out the secure boot. Restarted my computer and everything.

connonar

Apr 4, 2020
Hey, I updated my graphics card and am trying to get a new code before my time expires if any staff could contact me that would be great thank you! Hardware id is now incorrect

Zphyres

Apr 17, 2020
Love both nerf this and entropia, with overwatch 2 on the horizons I was just curious if you guys have plans to make the hack for it. Obviously there are a lot of unknowns but was just curious.

totallynotasmurfac

Apr 24, 2020
how do you all deal with when the enemy dps is obviously an aimbotter lol. do you back the humanizer setting to 0 and battle it out? 🤪

tomcatcheese

Jun 23, 2020
What does the Distance Recognition actually do? I've noticed that in a close quarters fight the aimbot doesn't really seem to lock on properly so I'm wondering if it's something to do with that?

lamprophony

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2019
What does the Distance Recognition actually do? I've noticed that in a close quarters fight the aimbot doesn't really seem to lock on properly so I'm wondering if it's something to do with that?
distance recognition - distance, where aim can lock on enemies. If distance recognition 10 m and your enemy twelve meters from you, then aim will not work for him

About close range: you need to increase fov

m7mmed32

Apr 10, 2020
what is the difference between Entropia and NERF THIS! ? also can i buy nerf this for longer period like 3 months or more ?