• HACK STATUS

Entropia memory aimbot — Online / Undetected (Updated 18/10/2020 for lastest OW version)
    NERF THIS! memory multihack — Online / Undetected (Updated 18/10/2020 for lastest OW version)

Discussion

Warzzz12

Jul 3, 2020
2 min, if everything ok with paypal
is the aimbot the same in entropia and nerf this?
Mine has been about 20-24 hours now still nothing.. I did finally get a respond from someone saying PayPal take time for payment, but on my end it has already went through which they would see as well. So I would say be careful I’ll update if I ever get instruction or product

lamprophony

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2019
Mine has been about 20-24 hours now still nothing.. I did finally get a respond from someone saying PayPal take time for payment, but on my end it has already went through which they would see as well. So I would say be careful I’ll update if I ever get instruction or product
Paypal checks your payment, we can’t influence it in any way, no matter how much we would like it. Keys are sent automatically when payment is confirmed

1594049879304.png

Last edited:

fawaz

Jun 30, 2020
im getting "Microsoft .NET Framework" error when opening the hack for some reason never happened before. Root element is missing. I uninstalled driver and re-installed it and used both Default and Alt driver still getting same msg. If i press continue it doesnt go away i can only quit.

Last edited:

lamprophony

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2019
im getting "Microsoft .NET Framework" error when opening the hack for some reason never happened before. Root element is missing. I uninstalled driver and re-installed it and used both Default and Alt driver still getting same msg. If i press continue it doesnt go away i can only quit.
Go to the C/Entropia and delete config file

Namibros

Aug 26, 2020
Hello, I just bought the Entropia 30 day service, but I have no clue where to go to download the software.

Xxkiller123

Aug 26, 2020
I can't tell if these cheats are just really bad or if If im not working the settings right but I had to turn off my cheats to win the game cause the aimlock was that bad

Xxkiller123

Aug 26, 2020
I can't tell if these cheats are just really bad or if If im not working the settings right but I had to turn off my cheats to win the game cause the aimlock was that bad
For tracking I have 40 y and x speed humanizer 1 fov 90 x-offset 0 and y offset 11. Please help

Namibros

Aug 26, 2020
You need to configure the settings yourself to what would work for you, theres a few posts here about settings that work for people, but its not automatic.