Entropia Need help

bigdaddy

Sep 21, 2021
I just got the aimbot and after i injected the game i went into the practice range and with soldier it quickly moves the cross hair left to the air when i click left mouse. Not sure what i did wrong please help neither tracking or flick are working for me. oh and its says aimbot is active, im really confused. im not very techy so not sure if i downloaded something wrong or what.

lamprophony

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2019
First of all, if it moves crosshair to the left try to switch between fullscreen and borderless mode in game settings

bigdaddy

Sep 21, 2021
First of all, if it moves crosshair to the left try to switch between fullscreen and borderless mode in game settings
Ok. i re-tested it out. Before i was in bordless windowed mode and now i switched it to fullscreen the crosshair doesnt move to the left anymore but i still cant get the tracking and the flick to work for me. Im on soldier and it says its active. How do i fix it?

lamprophony

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2019
If same thing lets connect by teamviewer.
Download it and send me information for connection in dm or in your support ticker

bigdaddy

Sep 21, 2021
okay i did what u said and its working great. That link really changed it and now the flick and the tracking work. Thanks a ton bro. if theres any issues i let u know but for now im solid thank you.

Reactions: lamprophony