• HACK STATUS

Entropia memory hack — Online / Undetected (updated 03/12/2024)

NEED TO KNOW

Live Support works from 6 am to 8 pm by UTC. If you asked something or created a ticket - just wait for the answer.

Entropia Basic My observations

TotesAGoat

May 26, 2021
Yo everyone. Been tinkering with this on an alt account just for giggles and here's what I've found:

BIG TIPS: If you think it's not working check two things.
- Does the aimbot say AIMBOT ACTIVE or does it say AIMBOT PAUSED? You pause it by pressing F1, so accidentally hitting that will deactivate it.
- Is it locking into friends instead of enemies? Hit F2 and see if it suddenly starts working. Big one for me is accidentally fat-fingering F2 and tracking teammates instead.

Settings I've found to work for tracking, such as tracer/cree/zarya/whatever:

1622136176390.png

And settings I've found that work for flicks, particularly widow/ana:
1622136894361.png

Hope it helps, this thing actually works a lot better than a lot of the forum posts seem to say. My guess is that if it stops working randomly for you, hit F2. If that doesn't work, hit F1. Remember you need to actually be aiming more-or-less at the target before the bot does anything. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

TotesAGoat

May 26, 2021
But the numbers Mason, what do they mean?!
Lmfao. It's worth mentioning that I'm just some random user, in no way have any clue what's going on under the hood other than semi-educated guesses.

Here's what I think it represents:

X speed - how fast the bot flicks/tracks horizontally

y speed - how fast the bot flicks/tracks vertically

main offset - I have no fkn clue what this does but I saw someone say put it to 20 and that's been working out for me

FOV - field of view, how wide around your crosshair location the bot looks for targets (i.e. higher = more obvious bot but easier if you have poor aim)

x-offset - how far to the left/right from center mass of the enemy the bot will target, generally leave this at 0

y-offset - how far up/down from center mass of the enemy the bot will target, I find adjusting this based on distance I'm going to play really helps land headshots. 8 or 9 is comfortable for me for Widow for long range to hit body shots and can go for headshots with a very slight upward flick of the mouse as I hit alt. Bonus of that is that at the slightly closer range I typically play Ashe, I can very easily nail headshots with these settings.

aimkey - obvs the key that engages the bot targetting

OTHER THOUGHTS:
Since this hack is, according to the creator, entirely external and more-or-less undetected, the primary way you're gonna get banned for this is by getting reported. How do you avoid getting reported?

- Don't lean too hard on the aimbot. Instead, use it when you can ensure it looks natural, if high-skill. So for example with flicks, I tend to continue moving my mouse slightly in the direction I'm/the bot is flicking, so instead of hard-stopping at the enemy it goes past. Looks pretty organic most of the time.

- Don't go for the insane plays. If you pop a Mercy's head off while they're speed-gliding past a small gap or something, they're gonna watch that killcam and go "uhmmmmmmmmmm".

-This applies more to tracking characters, but don't actually go for too many killing blows. Avoiding the killcam is a great way to maintain the longevity of your account. Leave enemies at like 10hp and let your teammates kill 'em. You'll still get full credit.

- When using tracking, don't just click-hold-kill. Click and hold to burst them heavily, wiggle your mouse enough so the tracking breaks and you miss some shots, then go back and burst 'em in the teeth again.

- For tracking, if you find it's still fairly obvious (when there's multiple enemies it can easily lock onto a different one than intended, which can cause some very obvious tracking), try swapping the aimkey from left click (i.e. shooting and tracking at the same time) to left alt, and don't hold it down constantly. Instead, just hold it when you actually need it to help you track better. Lean on your own aim skill first, use the bot to support your own performance!

Last edited:

lamprophony

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2019
Lmfao. It's worth mentioning that I'm just some random user, in no way have any clue what's going on under the hood other than semi-educated guesses.

Here's what I think it represents:

X speed - how fast the bot flicks/tracks horizontally

y speed - how fast the bot flicks/tracks vertically

main offset - I have no fkn clue what this does but I saw someone say put it to 20 and that's been working out for me

FOV - field of view, how wide around your crosshair location the bot looks for targets (i.e. higher = more obvious bot but easier if you have poor aim)

x-offset - how far to the left/right from center mass of the enemy the bot will target, generally leave this at 0

y-offset - how far up/down from center mass of the enemy the bot will target, I find adjusting this based on distance I'm going to play really helps land headshots. 8 or 9 is comfortable for me for Widow for long range to hit body shots and can go for headshots with a very slight upward flick of the mouse as I hit alt. Bonus of that is that at the slightly closer range I typically play Ashe, I can very easily nail headshots with these settings.

aimkey - obvs the key that engages the bot targetting

OTHER THOUGHTS:
Since this hack is, according to the creator, entirely external and more-or-less undetected, the primary way you're gonna get banned for this is by getting reported. How do you avoid getting reported?

- Don't lean too hard on the aimbot. Instead, use it when you can ensure it looks natural, if high-skill. So for example with flicks, I tend to continue moving my mouse slightly in the direction I'm/the bot is flicking, so instead of hard-stopping at the enemy it goes past. Looks pretty organic most of the time.

- Don't go for the insane plays. If you pop a Mercy's head off while they're speed-gliding past a small gap or something, they're gonna watch that killcam and go "uhmmmmmmmmmm".

-This applies more to tracking characters, but don't actually go for too many killing blows. Avoiding the killcam is a great way to maintain the longevity of your account. Leave enemies at like 10hp and let your teammates kill 'em. You'll still get full credit.

- When using tracking, don't just click-hold-kill. Click and hold to burst them heavily, wiggle your mouse enough so the tracking breaks and you miss some shots, then go back and burst 'em in the teeth again.
Main offset - time between key pressing and flick shooting. Main offset 20 - faster. Main offset 5 - slower.

TotesAGoat

May 26, 2021
Main offset - time between key pressing and flick shooting. Main offset 20 - faster. Main offset 5 - slower.
Ahhhh that makes sense, thanks for the clarification! So far I have absolutely 0 complaints, took me about 10 minutes of fiddling to get settings I really like. Solid product, for sure.

scaasi

Entropia Basic
Aug 17, 2021
Ahhhh that makes sense, thanks for the clarification! So far I have absolutely 0 complaints, took me about 10 minutes of fiddling to get settings I really like. Solid product, for sure.
Got any settings for Mei?

TotesAGoat

May 26, 2021
Got any settings for Mei?
Mei is a projectile-based hero, so aimbots (at least not this type) don't work for them. The reason is the projectile travel time - to accurately aimbot with Mei, it would need to calculate the enemy hero's direction and movement speed and direction, calculate how far ahead to aim and then fire, which is a lot more than these programs can do.

This stuff typically only works with hitscan. There was, at one point, a tool called Magic Bullet in development that auto-hit people with projectiles but I've never seen it actually finished and working, pretty sure it got shut down early.

Reactions: scaasi

dvil

Entropia Basic
Jul 30, 2020
I do not recommend going over 11 X and Y on flicks this will most likely get you banned i have tested this on several accounts and once putting down to 11 i have not been banned in over 2 months i would also recommend keeping your X and Y speeds at 11 also on aimbot. This is recommended to people if you don't want to be caught. Please keep this into consideration. Also don't forget no matter what settings you use there is a possibility of being banned higher settings you use the more likely you will be caught faster.

lamprophony

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2019
I do not recommend going over 11 X and Y on flicks this will most likely get you banned i have tested this on several accounts and once putting down to 11 i have not been banned in over 2 months i would also recommend keeping your X and Y speeds at 11 also on aimbot. This is recommended to people if you don't want to be caught. Please keep this into consideration. Also don't forget no matter what settings you use there is a possibility of being banned higher settings you use the more likely you will be caught faster.
Settings depends with dpi and in-game sensivity