• HACK STATUS

Entropia memory hack — Online / Undetected (updated 03/12/2024)

NEED TO KNOW

Live Support works from 6 am to 8 pm by UTC. If you asked something or created a ticket - just wait for the answer.

Entropia Basic How to use the hack switching between alt (cheating) and main (legit)?

owteapotcheat

Oct 22, 2022
How would you go about using this hack on an alt account and insure that your main account does not get banned? Do you run ow anti flag before creating the alt and then run anti flag again when logging into the main acct? What happens if the alt gets banned, does your main get screwed too if you dont run anti flag every time? If anyone does this, I would like to know how this works before I buy.

Swole Senju

Oct 22, 2022
From what ive read on forums you always wanna run anti flag before account and when logging nto main

owteapotcheat

Oct 22, 2022
From what ive read on forums you always wanna run anti flag before account and when logging nto main
Oh okay that's sort of what I was thinking. Unrelated, does this hack still work or nah? I'm seeing a bunch of "BANNED" threads and also saw the thread about it being detected on October 13th. I haven't really seen any official update on whether or not it's still detected so I'm confused..

Overdubbplayer

Jun 6, 2021
Definitely still working, anyone banned purely got banned from player reports and aggro clear as day settings (most likely). The success rate with non aggro settings has been stellar so far.

vame

May 13, 2022
Oh okay that's sort of what I was thinking. Unrelated, does this hack still work or nah? I'm seeing a bunch of "BANNED" threads and also saw the thread about it being detected on October 13th. I haven't really seen any official update on whether or not it's still detected so I'm confused..
it was deceted October 13 then it was updated now everything is fine but you need to be aware that it might be deceted again somewhere in the future since we dont know enough yet about the new ban wave and anti cheat system,
altough i have used it before it was deceted and after and never got banned

ReCoN146

Entropia Basic
Dec 21, 2020
Definitely still working, anyone banned purely got banned from player reports and aggro clear as day settings (most likely). The success rate with non aggro settings has been stellar so far.
There was a massive ban wave 2 weeks ago that had nothing to do with settings and just simply running the hack in-game that day. The hack was down for a week and now its back up.