• HACK STATUS

Entropia memory aimbot — Online / Undetected updated 01/16/2021 for lastest game version
    NERF THIS! memory multihack — Online / Undetected updated 01/16/2021 for lastest game version

Entropia How to make hack work the most best

dvil

Jul 30, 2020
So i have found that the the windows updates effect the hack it makes it less smooth. Now i don't know what update effects it but it seems one of the updates make it slow and laggy. So i have found that using the 1709 update on windows make it so your aim and shots are smooth. also if you have issues theres is also a option on your mouse which will predict where will go next turning this off will feel weird type mouse into search on the windows button go to additional mouse options, Pointer options, And untick Enhance pointer precision. Any questions feel free

adyzmods

Dec 11, 2020
Do you have any good widow configs? Couldn't seem to find one that works great + not obvious.
I tried some widow flick configs here, but after it snaps on a target it sticks to it. So it's just the same as tracking but way more obvious.

I have one cree config which works great. SENS 4.00, DPI 1500, X SPEED = 25, Y SPEED = 25, humanizer = 1.

dvil

Jul 30, 2020
When it comes to widow i use flick as i feel this makes it look more realistic. either way you'll get reported regardless because you are using a hack. you can make it look more realistic but if you have no game sense and your popping heads constantly it looks weird. I would recommend buying a fresh level 25 so you look more of a smurf than to be called out as a hacker

Last edited: