Entropia Entropia New Update

Harlot

Entropia user
Jun 4, 2021
So now that it got a fresh new look, what's the ideal/best settings for Widow and other Hitscans?

lamprophony

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2019
For widow i use flick.
Settings depends from your dpi and in-game sens. My is 800 and 5.39
I use speed 37 fov 90 flick-offset 20.
Sliders near the picture 0 9

TotesAGoat

NERF THIS! user
May 26, 2021
For widow i use flick.
Settings depends from your dpi and in-game sens. My is 800 and 5.39
I use speed 37 fov 90 flick-offset 20.
Sliders near the picture 0 9
I play at 16k DPI and 5 sens ingame, and I find that with this latest update, I get best results using the advanced settings at 45 x and y speed, humanizer at 7 or 8, vertical aim point at 6 or 7. I also have the base Speed set to 60.

For flick though I need 6 x and y speed and humanizer at around 5, and it still jumps very unnaturally up and down on flick. Prior to the update using NERF, I was using x and y speeds of 30 or so and humanizer at 4 and getting extremely natural flicks.

I'd love to understand more exactly what the base Speed and humanizer settings do now. I've been able to get awesome results in the past, but I'm finding it harder to get it looking really natural and still very tight, for both flick and tracking.

lamprophony

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2019
I play at 16k DPI and 5 sens ingame, and I find that with this latest update, I get best results using the advanced settings at 45 x and y speed, humanizer at 7 or 8, vertical aim point at 6 or 7. I also have the base Speed set to 60.

For flick though I need 6 x and y speed and humanizer at around 5, and it still jumps very unnaturally up and down on flick. Prior to the update using NERF, I was using x and y speeds of 30 or so and humanizer at 4 and getting extremely natural flicks.

I'd love to understand more exactly what the base Speed and humanizer settings do now. I've been able to get awesome results in the past, but I'm finding it harder to get it looking really natural and still very tight, for both flick and tracking.
Look. Humanizer does not affect on flick.
So, i think you need to set speed 6 (if you use base settings) and humanizer 1

TotesAGoat

NERF THIS! user
May 26, 2021
Look. Humanizer does not affect on flick.
So, i think you need to set speed 6 (if you use base settings) and humanizer 1
Oh really? I'll try that out tonight and see how it goes. My super high dpi makes it hard to get it to stay smooth and natural lol