Entropia Can someone help me with some settings for sombra/tracer ?

Dellma

Jul 13, 2021
Hello , im new , so i want to ask u if someone can help me with some good settings for tracer/sombra , THX :D

TotesAGoat

NERF THIS! user
May 26, 2021
I use Nerf This, used to use Entropia (I just like Nerf way more). I can't quite recall if all the parameters are the exact same, but I recommend tracking settings around 20-30, humanizer at 5, FOV around 90 (higher if your aim is crap but it'll be more obvious the larger the FOV is, because that's the radius around your crosshair that it will look for and track a target).

Jakee

Sep 15, 2020
I use Nerf This, used to use Entropia (I just like Nerf way more). I can't quite recall if all the parameters are the exact same, but I recommend tracking settings around 20-30, humanizer at 5, FOV around 90 (higher if your aim is crap but it'll be more obvious the larger the FOV is, because that's the radius around your crosshair that it will look for and track a target).
humanizer at 5 seems kind of high, i always keep mine at 1. LOL

TotesAGoat

NERF THIS! user
May 26, 2021
humanizer at 5 seems kind of high, i always keep mine at 1. LOL
That's what I use for Nerf This, not sure how it translates to Entropia anymore. But regardless, you should put it as high as possible without making it interfere too much with your TTK (time to kill) in order to minimize getting reported. Remember, people can go back and watch any game they were in from your perspective too.

Jakee

Sep 15, 2020
That's what I use for Nerf This, not sure how it translates to Entropia anymore. But regardless, you should put it as high as possible without making it interfere too much with your TTK (time to kill) in order to minimize getting reported. Remember, people can go back and watch any game they were in from your perspective too.

hmm yea idk i use 1 and it's semi obvious sometimes but not always. i feel the higher the humanizer is at the less of the aimbot is actually working?

zScars

Oct 23, 2021
That's the idea, it slows down the auto aim so it looks more human like.