• HACK STATUS

Entropia memory aimbot — Online / Undetected (Updated 12/17/2021 for lastest OW version)
    NERF THIS! memory multihack — Online / Undetected (Updated 12/17/2021 for lastest OW version)

NERF THIS! Any Widowmaker/Cassidy Configs?

Zavettii

Jan 13, 2022
Hello,

I'm just looking for a good config for Widowmaker and Cassidy if possible that looks somewhat realistic. For Widowmaker I'm not sure how it can lock on the heads of enemies and kill them so far I can only just do bodyshots when it locks on I don't know if I'm doing something wrong I just need some help.

lamprophony

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2019
First. For widow i use flickshot, because it`s singleshot hero. (dont set flick key right mouse button).
Second. Create separate profile for widow.
Increase vertical slider near the picture to 9.
Set lower FOV, i think 60 (because hero is long-range).
Speed set up according your feelings. In case, that your sens and dpi are high, i think you need to try speed 10, then increase or decrease with small step.
Flick-offset set 20.

Zavettii

Jan 13, 2022
First. For widow i use flickshot, because it`s singleshot hero. (dont set flick key right mouse button).
Second. Create separate profile for widow.
Increase vertical slider near the picture to 9.
Set lower FOV, i think 60 (because hero is long-range).
Speed set up according your feelings. In case, that your sens and dpi are high, i think you need to try speed 10, then increase or decrease with small step.
Flick-offset set 20.
Just tried these settings and they are really good thank you do you have any for Soldier 76?

lamprophony

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2019
For soldier - tracking.
FOV 90.
Vertical slider, i think from 7 to 9 (when 9, you need to pull down your mouse when you try to shoot in tracer and other small heroes)
Speed, like with widow.

Zavettii

Jan 13, 2022
For soldier - tracking.
FOV 90.
Vertical slider, i think from 7 to 9 (when 9, you need to pull down your mouse when you try to shoot in tracer and other small heroes)
Speed, like with widow.
Works amazing and last one do you have any recommendations for orisa? Not too blatant but still hits headshots so I can increase in tank sr?